This is a holding place for a website for the Fairview Heights community.
I plan to host useful documents, such as the CC&Rs, and maps of the development.
At the homeowners meeting on 10/7/11, I was given copies of the proposed
lawsuit settlement, and related documents. Links to these are below.
Also, I am installing forum software. At the moment, the plan is for these
forums to be limited to owners of houses or lots in the development.
- Proposed Landscaping Plan, October 2020
- Court Order Granting Permission to Reduce Quorum
- Fairview Heights CC&Rs (now searchable!)
- 2006 HOA Bylaws
- Proposed Settlement Agreement with Financial Pacific Insurance Company
- Appendix A Improvement Plans, dated 8/5/11
These have been scanned at 400DPI, and rotated for easy reading online. If you want to print them,
set your printer to landscape mode.
- Appendix C - Landscaping agreement, dated 10/1/11
- Attachment C Addendum
- Partial Tract Map
- Assessors Map
- Letter from Audrey Beaman, the Alameda County Counsel, to Sirjit Sandhu dated October 17th 2011, outlining the County's requirements of us.
- County Resolution 90-85, dated 12/5/1990
- Approved Landscaping Plan, dated 3/19/1999
- Map of Judd Jelincic Requested Easements
- Improvements being done by Financial Pacific Insurance
- Letter from Audrey Beaman, Alameda County Counsel, dated 1/12/2012
- Paid invoice for HOA board election, from Helsing Group
- Letter from Audrey Beaman, county counsel dated 1/27/2012
- Revision of settlement agreement, dated 1/27/2012
- Documents related to Petition to reduce Quorum Size
- Documents related to the next door development, tract 8057
-- Jerry Kaidor, 24663 Karina Court